My current Perl Ironman Challenge status is: My Ironman Badge

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fuck you TSA

I refused to be irradiated, so instead I was molested. And because I had the unmitigated gall to speak my fuckin' mind about this I was then "invited" to have a conversation with a couple of fuckin' goons. Did you know that these assholes think they are protecting this country? And that because I said "Mother Fucker" to one of them that I was causing a "scene." Of course I am you baffoon in a blue shirt. Causing a "scene" is not against the law. MOTHER FUCKER is constitutionally protected speech. And to educate TSA a bit more, saying FUCK is not the same thing as shouting fire in a theater. Learn the difference before trotting out that tired old line to justify your horrible argument for censorship. A note to anyone else ever in a similar situation: take pictures and remember the magic words: "Am I being detained? Am I free to go?" if they answer no to the first or yes to the second, just walk away. These fucktwats are simply not worth the time.

1 comment:

  1. You have the RIGHT to OPT-OUT.
    Go to:
    http://DontScan.me
    for important safety and privacy information as well as actual images, not the propaganda that TSA is spewing.

    ReplyDelete